Thursday, April 19, 2012

Project 1: Text

About me:

Hello my name is Albert, I'm a student of Casa Nostra and today i tell about my day, my week and my weekend

My day:

I get up at 8:00
I have breakfast at 8:15
I start school at 9:00 but in Fridays at 8:30
I sometimes eat in the canteen in 14:00
Classes finishes at 17:00 but in Fridays at 14:00
Then I go to afterschool leasons


My week:


I go to school to Mondays to Fridays
When the classes finish I do afterschool activities:
-Handball
-Music lessons
-English lessons




My weekend:

SATURDAY:
I usually get up early because I have handball mach
Then I have lunch (the hour depents)
In the afternoons I play with my friends

SUNDAY:
In Sunday I get up late and then I sometimes go with my family
In the afternoons I also play with my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment